Supplementary Regulations on the Assessment of the Conditions for the Granting of International Student Scholarships
The purpose of scholarship review is to standardize the management of scholarship for study in China, give play to the incentive effect of scholarship, improve the consciousness of foreign students to study hard, abide by law, be united and friendly, and cultivate talents with excellent character and learning.
Article 1 review contents:
1. Academic performance.
2. Learning attitude and attendance.
3. Behavior, rewards and punishments.
4. Participation in extracurricular activities
Article 2 scholarship standards for the final score evaluation of each semester:
I. additional points:
1. Direct participation in extracurricular activities within and outside the school, add 30 points.
2. Indirect participation in extracurricular activities within and outside the school, add 10 points.
1. 2 points will be deducted for being late once.
2. Once absent from class, 5 points will be deducted.
3. Unless international students encounter exceptional circumstances and can provide sufficient reasons, the college will consider giving appropriate attendance assessment.