1. 以下电器在公寓内均属违章电器：（1） 热得快、电炉、电热毯、电热锅等电器； （2） 1000W（含1000W）以上的超功率电器；
2. 以下行为属私拉电线： （1） 从房间内固定插座以外（含公共场所）引出线路的； （2） 从房间内固定插座引出线路至本房间外的。
Guizhou Communications Polytechnic
Administration Regulations on Accommodation for
International Student Apartment
Chapter 1 General rules
1. In order to standardize the administration International student apartment, create a civilized, healthy, safety, tidy and comfortable studying and living environment, and protect the rights and interests of students, Guizhou Jiao Tong College makes the rules based on “Administration Regulations on temporary accommodation of the Police Office”, “Administration Regulations on Alien’s Accommodation”, “Administration Regulations on the Entry of Aliens of the People's Republic of China” and “Administration Regulations on Hotel Industry”.
2.International student apartment is ruled by International Education Office of Guizhou Jiao Tong College.
3. International student apartment is owned by Guizhou Jiao Tong College. It is used for accommodation of international students. The students lived in the apartment should obey the administration regulations, and support the work of Guizhou Jiao Tong College.
Chapter 2 Check In and Check Out
4. The check in qualification should be examined and approved first by International Education Office. After that, International Education Office would arrange the rooms:
(1) International students could check in with admission notice of Guizhou Jiao Tong College.
(2) Exchange students from Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong could check in.
5. All the Students should not change room without the approval of the apartment.
6. When check out, come to International Education Office, go through the check out procedure.
7. If check in again after checking out, go through the same procedure as that of the last time.
Chapter 3 Administration Regulations on Accommodation
8. Keep yourself safe and improve safety and self-defense awareness.
9. Close the door and windows after leaving your room, keep valuables properly, and deposit your money. Please notice International Office or the School Security and Safeguard Department, if you find anyone suspicious.
10. Don’t give your room key to others. Key copying, room lock changing or adding is forbidden.
11. Leasing your room and accommodating other people are forbidden.
12. Visitors should show their valid identification and register on the Visitor's Book. The visiting time in the apartment is 8:00~23:00.
13. Please protect public facilities, use them properly. Report to International Office in time if you find them damaged. Please check the corresponding facilities in the apartment before check-in and sign the list of facilities. Compensate the damage caused by your improper use, according to the compensation table.
14. Decorating, destroying or changing the room structure and function is forbidden.
15. Keep apartment tidy, please don't break the tidy apartment environment on purpose. Please don't put sundries on public place.
16. Keep quite in the apartment. Please don't make noise, in order to give other people a quiet environment.
17. Gambling, excessive drinking and other activities affecting other people's health and the public order are forbidden in the apartment. Business activity is also forbidden in the apartment.
18. Should not post or distribute posts or advertisements in the apartment without permission.
19. Pets are forbidden in the apartment.
20. Improve fire controlling awareness. Destroying or moving the firefighting equipment is forbidden. Please notice International Office or the School Security and Safeguard Department when you find them destroyed.
21. No fire with flame.
22. It is strictly forbidden to store or use inflammable, explosive and highly corrosive articles in dormitories. Correctly use low-power and safe electrical appliances such as desk lamps, recorders, televisions and computers. It is strictly forbidden to use illegal electrical appliances, pull wires privately, damage, alter power supply lines privately, and embezzle public electricity.
(1) In the apartment, peccant electric equipment are as follows:
Speedy heater, electric cooker, electric blanket, electric pan, etc.
Electric equipments with 1000w plus power.
(2) Behaviors as follows are named connecting electric wire without permission.
Educing electric wire from electrical outlet outside your room;
Educing electric wire from electrical outlet in the room to the public place.
23. Power saving is advocated. Please turn off the light when leaving. Water saving is also advocated. Leaving water flow is forbidden.
24. Keep your vehicle tidy in the appointed place.
Chapter 4 Punishment Regulations
25. The accommodation qualification will be cancelled if you offend the administration rules more than 3 times, including 3 times.
26. International Office would cancel the accommodation qualification, if these behaviors occur:
(1) engaging in activities offending the laws in the apartment;
(2) putting the apartment in an unsafe case;
(3) subleasing the room or bed;
(4) accommodating others in the apartment;
(5) default in room rent on purpose. Don't turn in room rent after 3 days receiving the delinquency notice;
(6) not registering new visa after the visa is overdue.
Chapter 5 Supplementary Articles
27. The regulation is executed from the issued date.
28. The official version of this handbook is in Chinese, with English translation provided for convenience. In case of any discrepancy between the English translation and the original Chinese text, the Chinese text shall prevail.
International Education Office of Guizhou Jiao Tong College is entitled to explain the articles of this regulation.