第一章 总 则
第二章 录 取
第三章 注 册
第六条 在校留学生必须于每学期开学之前，在规定的时间内凭学费付费单到所在院 (系)办公室办理注册手续，以取得本学期的学习资格。留学生因故不能如期注册者，必须履行请假手续，否则以旷课论。未经请假逾期2周不注册的，按自动退学处理。 留学生未经注册，不得参加学校的各项教学活动。
第九条 学校对教学计划规定的课堂讲授、考试、考查、实训和其他教学活动都要进行考勤，学生因故不能出勤，应事先请假。 未请假或请假未被批准而不出勤者，均以旷课计。学校按规定对旷课的学生做出相应的处理。凡累计旷课达到10——20学时给予警告处分；凡累计旷课达到21——30学时给予严重警告处分；凡累计旷课达到31——40学时给予记过处分；凡累计旷课达到41——50学时给予留校察看处分；擅自离校一周者，给予留校察看处分，连续离校两周及其以上者，作为自动退学处理。
第七章 转 学
第八章 退 学
第九章 毕 业
中国 贵州 贵阳 清镇市 云站路
第十二章 附 则
Guizhou Communications Polytechnic
Administrative Regulation of International Students
Chapter 1 General Rule
This manual is mainly applicable to international students studying in Guizhou Jiao Tong College. Language students and short-term exchange students should refer to these Measures.
Chapter 2 Admission
Guzhou Jiao Ttong College admits International students according to admission conditions and requirement made by the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China.
The international student whose application materials are found inconsistent with the truth will be required to leave China within a time limit.
Chapter 3 Enrollment
Article 4 Physical Examination
1. International student shall take physical examination according to Physical Examination Report for Foreigner in his/her own country before entering China. The university will organize international students to verify the results in Entry and Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau of Guizhou Province after they enter Guizhou Jiao Tong College.
2. International student without Physical Examination Report for Foreigner or is unqualified on some items shall retake physical examination in Entry and Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau of Guizhou Province.
3. International student may take physical examination or verify the result in Entry and Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau of Guizhou Province by himself with certification, passport and photo.
4. After paying off the tuition and finishing the enrollment, the student who is qualified with Physical Examination can get Guizhou Jiao Tong College student’s status.
5. International student whose physical examination is unqualified shall leave China within a time limit according to related regulation.
International student who is diagnosed as suffering from diseases that are not permitted to enter China under Chinese laws and regulations will be required to leave China (suffering from mental disorder, leprosy, AIDS, venereal diseases, contagious tuberculosis or other infectious diseases). College will not enroll the student. The cost of international traveling expenses will be borne by the student himself.
International students shall go through the school registration procedure before the start of each semester in the set time. International student who is unable to register in the set time due to some reasons shall ask for leave from the college; otherwise, it will be treated as absence. If student's registration time is 2 weeks overdue without application for leaving, he would be treated as termination from university. A student who has not registered is not allowed to attend the classes and activities of the college.
Chapter 4 Teaching and Training
The teaching and training of international students is subject to “Guizhou Jiao Tong College Student Management and Service Book”.
Chapter 5 Application for Change of Major
International students who study at Guizhou Jiao Tong College are not allowed to change theirs majors in principle. Those who need to change majors due to special reasons shall submit a written application to International Education Office and the respective school. International Education Office, the respective school will take a discussion and give their opinions and ask the approval of the president of the college.
Chapter 6 Regulation of attendance, Application for Leave, Suspension and Reinstatement of Study
Article 9 Class attendance is a basic requirement for every international student. In every semester, the college will check the students’ attendance, examinations, class quizzes, filed-practice training and discipline accordingly. If you have special reasons that make you be unable to attend the class, you must ask for leave in advance. If you leave with permission , your behavior will be regarded as being absent. The college will discipline accordingly.
Absentee class hour
More than 2 weeks
International student who gets diseases during his study period shall be treated at college's hospital. If it is necessary, the college will transfer the student to the designated hospital. International student must purchase health insurance from the designated insurance company and shall bear the other cost beyond the scope and standard of health insurance.
International student who suffers from serious diseases shall suspend their studies and take treatment in their own countries.
International students shall observe the college 's discipline. If a student is unable to attend the classes due to sickness or private affairs, the student shall take an application for leave.
1. In case of sickness, the student shall submit a medical certificate from the respective doctor and inform the teacher and class advisor promptly. The respective department is entitled to give a leave for 5 days or less and inform the International Education Office; the respective department shall submit the application for leave for more than 5 days to the International Education Office for permit.
2. International students are not allowed in principle to ask for leave for more than 5 days due to private affairs. In case of private affairs, the respective department is entitled to give a leave for 3 days or less and inform the International Education Office; the respective department shall submit the application for leave for more than 3 days to the International Education Office for permit.
3. International student who miss a class without permission will be treated as absentee.
4. International students enjoy public holidays of China and summer and winter vacations.
International students with one of the following circumstances are allowed to the suspension of their studies. The period of suspension can not exceed 1 year.
1. Those who have been diagnosed with some diseases have to stop their classes for the necessary treatment, whose time duration exceeds 1/3 of a semester.
2. Those who leave exceeds 1/3 of semester according to attendance record.
3. Those who be regarded as the students need to suspend of studies by university due to special reasons.
International student who need to suspend his study due to sickness or private affairs shall submit a written application or medical certificate to the International Education Office. With the approval of university, the students shall take leaving procedure and get the suspension certificate.
International student who suspends study and requests to retain dormitory shall pay the accommodation fee before leaving university in full (Amount = accommodation fee/ one year × the number of rest days ÷ 250 days). If the student is unable to reinstate the study on time, International Education Office will deal with the items in the room in proper way, and provide the room to other students.
International student who suspends his study shall reinstate on time with the suspension permission. Before reinstatement, the student shall apply for X visa. The student shall take the reinstatement procedure at International Education Office after coming back to university.
International student who suspends his study due to sickness shall submit medical certificate to the International Education Office to testify 1 month prior to the time when he applies for reinstatement. The university hospital will send reexamination form to the student after reviewing the medical certificate. The student shall retake the physical examination on time at university. The student whose result is qualified can get the reinstatement notice; the students whose result is unqualified shall return to his own country and bear all the costs.
International student who suspends his study due to private affairs shall submit an application to respective school 2 months prior to the time when he applies for reinstatement, and shall get the qualified physical examination result.
Chapter 7 Transfer
International students shall follow the Chinese government regulations to apply for transfer.
Chapter 8 Studies Termination
The International students under one of the following circumstances shall terminate their studies:
1. Those who exceed two years of the length of schooling of their major regardless of any reasons.
2. Those who don't apply for reinstatement when their suspension permissions are expired.
3. Those who who apply for reinstatement are unable to pass the Physical Examination
4. Those who are unable to continue their studies due to some disabilities caused by unexpected accidents.
5. Those who apply for termination of their studies.
6. Those who have not participated in the classes for 2 weeks without the permission for leave.
7. Those who meet the termination conditions of “Guizhou Jiaotong College Administrative Regulation of International Students.
International student who terminates his/her studies will be issued with a Study Certificate (study duration at least one year). The student who leaves the school without the permission of the college shall not be issued any study certificate.
International student shall leave the college within two weeks after the completion of his termination procedure.
Any objection of the decision of termination can be complained within five working days from the date of the university’s written notice.
Chapter 9 Graduation
International students who meet the requirements of “Guizhou Jiao Tong College Students Management and Service Book” and “Guizhou Jiao Tong College Provisions on the administration of
student status of foreign students (for Trial Implementation)” can graduate.
Chapter 10 Life Guidance in Guizhou Jiao Tong College
Post Office and Express Service Center
There is a express service center on campus and you can deal in civil or international post :
The International Education Office can receive your letters, please check it in time.
Your own mailing address is:
International Education Office, Guizhou Jiao Tong College
Yunzhan Road, Qingzhen, Guiyang City, Guizhou Province, P. R. China
Post Code: 551400
Article 26. Security
Please report to the policemen and International Education Office in time in case of any emergency to ask for help.
Police Tel: 110、
Alarm call: 110
Fire alarm call: 119
Emergency telephone: 120, 96999
Security Office: 0851-88132889
Students’ Affairs Office: 0851-88133388
International Education Office Tel: 88132970
Route 802: 贵阳北站Gui Yang Bei Zhan(Guiyangbei Railway Station)→清镇客车站 (Qingzhen Bus Terminal)
Route 9: 清镇客车站 (Qingzhen Bus Terminal)→ 贵州交通职业技术学院火车站(Guizhou Jiao Tong College)
Chapter 11 Student Activities
In addition to participating in various teaching activities prescribed by schools and colleges, foreign students should also actively participate in various recreational activities organized by colleges.
Foreign students may join Chinese student associations according to their personal preferences and contribute to the promotion of exchanges and friendship among students from different countries.
Foreign students participating in activities organized outside the school shall report to the Ministry of International Education in a timely manner. If they fail to report any consequences, they shall bear their own responsibility.
Chapter 12 Supplementary Provisions
International Education Office is entitled to explain the articles of this regulation.